Most of us will gather with family and friends and celebrate by cooking the turkey day meal with all the trimmings. For those of you that don’t want to cook or are just celebrating solo or as a couple and want other options here are some in Greenville SC for you.
- California Dreaming | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | 864-234-9000 | $18.95/adults, $6.95/10 and under Everything you could *dream* of is in this Thanksgiving menu, including turkey + ham, sweet potato casserole, and southern herb stuffing. Call to reserve seats.
- Chophouse ’47 Take Home Thanksgiving | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. | 864-286-8700 | $175/serves 8 (wines available from $20) | 864-286-8700 Their Thanksgiving take-home dinner serves up to 8 people and can be pre-ordered to pick up on Thanksgiving by 3 p.m.
- Cracker Barrel | 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. | 864-286-6051 Thanksgiving meal kits that serve up to 10 people are available for pick-up.
- Fatz Cafe | 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. | 864-801-9782 Full menu, as well as two Thanksgiving specials: Turkey with dressing or Virginia ham with sweet tea glaze.
- Hall’s Chophouse | 12 – 7 p.m. | 864-335-4200 | $39/person A traditional Thanksgiving menu with all the fixin’s: turkey, stuffing, and roasted veggies. Call or make reservations online.
- Local Cue | 2 – 10 p.m. | 864-288-6873 | $17.95/person Thanksgiving buffet includes: Smoked turkey, pulled pork, sweet and sour collard greens + more.
- Nose Dive | 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. | 864-373-7300 | $28/adults, $12/ages 7–14, free/6 and under Thanksgiving buffet with elevated classics (Think: white wine brined pork loin with truffle-leek cream sauce + bourbon glazed sweet potatoes.) Call to reserve seats.
- Passerelle Bistro | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. | 864-509-0142 Special seasonal menu + a choice from traditional Thanksgiving entrée options, including Burgundy Braised Lamb Shank and the Turkey and Ham Roulade.
- Restaurant 17 Thanksgiving Feast | 1 – 6 p.m. | 864-516-1254 | $70/person (excludes gratuity + alcohol) Escape the monotony of the typical Thanksgiving with Chef Hayden’s Thanksgiving menu, including dishes like Scottish Salmon and cinnamon brown butter pound cake. Reservations required.
- Roost | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | 864-298-2424 | $33/adults, $15/ages 6–12, free/under 6 Roost’s famous brunch transforms into a Thanksgiving buffet with all the standard meats + sides. Maybe they will turn the grits/oatmeal bar into a mashed potato bar.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse | 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. | 864-242-2000 | $39.95/adults, $12.95/children. A three-course Thanksgiving menu featuring roasted turkey, a choice of classic sides + pumpkin cheesecake. Call or make reservations online.
- Soby’s | 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. | 864-232-7007 | $29/adults, $14/children, 6 + under/free | 864-232-7007. Thanksgiving buffet of holiday favorites + delicious features (like the bourbon brown sugar roasted carrots). Call for reservations.
- Sticky Fingers Ribhouse | 12 – 6 p.m. | 864-331-7427 According to their Facebook, the restaurant is hosting a Thanksgiving buffet (or you can snag a Thanksgiving dinner to-go).
- The Lazy Goat | 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. | 864-679-5299 | $28/adults, $12/ages 7–14, free/6 and under A seasonal Thanksgiving buffet including turkey, pork + salmon and sides ranging from casseroles to hummus. Hopefully, they will include their amazing brussels sprouts on the menu. Call to make a reservation.
Thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving Day!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.
Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina!
*List courtesy of GVL Today.