- Nightmare Dungeon (645 Old Anderson Rd) Open nightly through November 3rd. Admission is $30 per adult and $20 for children 10 and under. One of the most terrifying haunted houses in the Upstate.
- Madworld (147 Country Manor Rd, Piedmont, SC) Madworld is ranked as one of America's scariest haunted houses by the haunted house industry and top haunt enthusiasts, as well as ranked the BEST HAUNTED HOUSE in South Carolina! With the industries best monsters, costumes, animatronics, pyrotechnics, and special FX, Madworld delivers the scare factor and entertainment like no one else. Come experience what lurks beneath the best haunted house in Greenville, SC this Halloween season! Click one of the sections below to choose your thrill level.
- Denver Downs Farm Harvest of Horror (1515 Denver Rd, Anderson, SC) Visit the website for operating hours and availability. One price admission covers four haunted events, ten-acre corn maze and barnyard activities.
- The 2019 Enchanted Forest (400 Scottswood Rd, Taylors, SC) Admission is $9.00 per child on the day of the event or $7.00 in advance; parents get in free. October 24-26 at the Pavilion Recreation Complex in Taylors. Children 12 and under get a unique fairytale trick-or-treat experience.
- The Big Boo and Wagon Rides at Stewart Farms (6474 Highway 92, Enoree, SC) Family-friendly maze that runs Friday and Saturday nights through October 28th. Tickets are $10/person. Lit nighttime rides: tickets are $4 per person during the day and $6 per person at night; there’s no charge for lap babies.
- Greenville Zombie Outbreak Haunted Trail and Zombie Shoot (645 Old Anderson Rd, Greenville, SC) Separate attraction but on the same property as Nightmare Dungeon. Not your usual haunted house, their unique twist on Halloween fun has revolutionized zombie shoot. If you are a fan of the walking dead and other zombie shows and movies, then you MUST check this out! This is the very first virtual reality haunted attraction in the Carolinas! They strap a high-quality virtual reality headset on your face and then you FEEL like you are entering a compound full of zombies. The zombies are all around you because this is a 3D 360-degree experience unlike anything you have ever seen! The best thing is you get access to the VR zombie shoot for just $20!
- Wompus Woods (330 Paris Rd, Cowpens, SC) A long running outdoor trail and hay ride in Cowpens, SC.
- Boo at the Zoo is Greenville Zoo’s annual family-friendly Halloween event for children ages 12 and under. It takes place October 18-20 and October 25-27 and features trick-or-treating, fun-filled booths, extinct species graveyard, princess castle with characters and an un-haunted house. Children must be accompanied by an adult, and everyone is invited to come in costume.
- Halloween Hoopla 2019 in Greer City Park takes place on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Bring your best Halloween costume and enjoy games, inflatables, live music, tons of candy, and much more!
- Boo!seum at The Children’s Museum of the Upstate in Greenville will return this year on Saturday, October 26! Grown-ups and children can attend in costumes and explore science, art, and more through our Halloween-themed activities. From spooky experiments and ghostly art projects to eerie inventions and mysterious stories, you won’t want to miss this event!
- Autumn Harvest at TD Market on Saturday, October 26, 2019, will offer an assortment of seasonal produce and trick-or-treating opportunities from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. It’s a great way to spend an afternoon!
- Halloween on Main Street (Fountain Inn, SC) October 26th 4-8 pm. Trick or treat on main street in Fountain Inn. Costume contest, kids’ entertainment, treats, music, food, face painting and more.
- Halloween at Heritage Park (861 SE Main St, Simpsonville, SC) October 26, 2019, 12:30 pm – 7:30 pm- Local groups and organizations gather to provide a Happy Halloween at Heritage Park during this community event! The event will have inflatables, vendors, games, and trick or treating in the evening. This is a FREE event. Trick or Treating will occur 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Harvest Happening @ Hampton Park (875 State Park Rd, Greenville, SC) Harvest Happening is a FREE event for the Greater Greenville Area on November 2, 2019 from 4 – 7 pm. Live Music from 4:30 – 6pm. Free Cash Prize Giveaways at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm (Gift cards). Carnival Games. Fried Oreos. Candy. Face Painting. Apple Bobbing. Doughnut On a String. Fire Trucks and Fire Safety House. Sheriff Car and SWAT Truck. Hayrides. Pet a Farm Animal! S’Mores, Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Hot Chocolate. Creative Cookie – design your own cookie! Inflatable Bounce Houses. Bonfire. GaGa Ball Pit. Corn Hole. Dunk Tank! PLUS, there will be Modern Forestry Candle Making and food trucks available!
- Halloween Parent Night Out @ We Rock the Spectrum Gym (2607 Woodruff Rd Ste A, Simpsonville, SC) On Friday, October 25th from 6 pm-8 pm, We Rock the Spectrum will host their Halloween Parent Night Out. For $15 a child, your child will get to wear his/her Halloween costume and enjoy a special guest appearance, pizza, candy, snacks, and a movie.
- Trick-or-Treating at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate. (300 College St, Greenville, SC) October 31st, 2019 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Trick-or-treat at TCMU. Come in costume, trick-or-treat throughout the museum and experience Halloween like never before in a safe, indoor trick-or-treat event, with plenty of not-so-scary fun! Featuring special guests from Wildlife Rehab, Greenville Drive, performers, music, and more. $5 a child and adults are free. Purchase tickets at TCMU!
Victoria Cottle is a Realtor® in the Greenville South Carolina area and if you, a friend or a family member need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.
Please contact Victoria Cottle by email email@example.com or call (864) 275-3953 for your real estate needs in the Upstate of South Carolina!