With only a couple more days left in January I thought I would pull out some interesting events coming in February for our great town of Greenville SC. Take a gander at my list below.
- 2015 GEICO Bassmaster Classic at Lake Hartwell, one of the largest lakes in the Southeast.
- Charlie Wilson "Forever Charlie" Tour appearing at the downtown Bon Secours Wellness Arena on February 26th at 7 pm. Admission: $49.50, $65.00 & $85.00.
- Fairytales and Legends at the Peace Center from 2/28 to 3/1. Times are Sat 8pm & Sun 3pm. Admission: $16 to $57. Come out and enjoy musical fairytales.
- Jason Aldean "Burn it Down" 2015 Tour. Venue is the Bon Secours Wellness Arena on Feb 22nd. Showtime is at 7:30 pm. Check web site for admission prices.
- Much Ado About Nothing, a Shakespearean comedy, presented at the Billingsley Theatre from 2/12 to 2/21. Times are 7:30-10pm. Admission: Adults $8, Students $5. Come experience one of Shakespeare's best comedies in live performance.
- Rock 'n Roll at the Centre Stage in downtown Greenville. Enjoy 50 years of music in review presented by local artists. Appears every Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday through 2/14. Admission: $35, $30, $25. Times Thur-Sat 8pm, Sun 3pm.
- Happy Valentine's Day with the Southeast Travel Food & Wine show at the TD Convention Center. Admission only $5 on Sat 2/14 from 10am to 6pm. Exhibitors from the travel industry as well as culinary and wine destinations.
- Wicked is currently playing at The Peace Center. Back by popular demand and winner of over 50 major awards. See website for times and admission prices or call the box office at 864-467-3000.
If you need assistance with selling or buying a home I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.