- 2014 UCI Para-Cycling Road World Championships started on 8/27 and going daily through 9/1 in Greenville. Admission is FREE! This is the super bowl of para-cycling. Drop by and show your support.
- 3rd Annual Multicultural Festival on Saturday 8/30 from 3-8 pm. Admission is FREE! A celebration of cultural diversity through dance, music, art, storytelling and much more!
- Bacon Labor Day at Simpsonvile City Park on Monday 9/1 from 10am to 6pm. Admission is $3, 4 for $10, kids 5 and under free. For all you bacon lovers out there, here is your festival.
- Climb the Ridge Trail Race on Saturday 8/30 at 8:30 am. Admission is $25. Race will be on the just opened Jorge F. Arango Trail in Pleasant Ridge Park.
- SpiritFest 2014 at Bon Secours Wellness Arena on Sunday 8/31 at 5 pm. Admission $45-38.
- Rusted Root appearing at The Peace Center on Friday 8/29 at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $25 Lawn, $35 Genevieve's.
- TD Saturday Market downtown Greenville on Saturday 8/30 from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Admission is FREE!
If you need assistance with selling or buying a home, I can help. Referrals and people needing relocation assistance are welcome! Search Single Family homes in Greenville. Search Condos and Townhomes in Greenville.