Now on to some local events for April.
- 2014 USA Boxing Junior Olympics Southeast Regionals at the TD Convention Center. Starts April 30th. For more info.
- First ever Bunny Brunch at the Children's Museum of the Upstate on April 12 starting at 8:30 am. Admission $10/members, $19-$20/non-members.
- Christian Band Casting Crowns to appear at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena on April 19th at 6 pm. Admission $77, $41 or $26.
- Don't Dress for Dinner at the Greenville Little Theatre from April 4-19th. Times are 8 pm daily except Sundays at 3 pm. Admission $26.
- Gear Grinder Mountain Bike Race at Falling Creek Camp in the Green River Valley. Race is on Saturday April 26th from 10am to 4pm. Come out and race or just enjoy watching this 6-hour endurance race.
- International Festival in Downtown Fountain Inn on April 26th. Times are 9am to 3pm. Admission is free!
These events in April are just a few exciting things to do next month. If you know of any more to mention, leave them in the comments below.
This week we take a short trip to the orient. We are going to explore "The Orient" and "Sushi Murasaki" restaurants. The Sushi Murasaki is a full-blown sushi place with Sashimi, specialty rolls and Sushi rolls with all the fixins. Prices are reasonable. The Orient however serves up typical Asian-style food with good portions. They also have a double-long hibachi grill on site. Veggies are fresh. Ask them to take it easy on the sauce though. Let us know what you think about these two restaurants in the comments below.