- Adams Bistro at 221 Pelham Road. Friendly service and impressive, tasty cuisine.
- American Grocery Restaurant at 732 S. Main St. Features seasonal menu highlighting what is local and fresh during the year. In the historic West End District.
- Arizona’s Simpsonville at 3952 Grandview Dr. A steak house serving USDA choice grain-fed beef from the mid-west. Beef is hand cut in-house, potatoes are genuine Idaho baked and they even make their own chicken stock for soups. Fresh made menu with great atmosphere. There is also a location on Woodruff Road.
- Barley’s Taproom and Pizzeria at 25 West Washington St. Looking for a place to get that special beer that no one else serves, it might be here! Over 250 American Craft beers. Seventy-two on tap.
Coming up this October is an event for everyone called “Fall for Greenville, a taste of our town.” Dates and times are Friday, October 11 5-11pm, Saturday, October 12 11am-9pm and Sunday, October 13 Noon-7pm. A promise of tempting tastes, mouthwatering aromas as you stroll Main st. Forty of Greenville’s restaurants will be showcase about 200 items from their menus. Something for everyone. Here’s your chance to sample and find your favorites.
Also coming in October, Boo at the Zoo. October 18, 19, 20, 25, 26 and 27th. Non-scary, safe trick or treat event for kids 12 and under. Although adults can show up in costumes also.
- Hollywild Animal Park offers college students a Take a break month for October. Show your college ID at the gate to get a discount on admission. October 5th is photography Day. October 26th is Owl day with special activities.
- Beakers and Broomsticks Halloween Event. Science skills and creepy thrills during EdVenture’s annual celebration of Halloween. Five nights in October.
- Owl Prowl on October 25th. Learn about the life of an owl. Reasons why owls are associated with Halloween. End the evening with a campfire and marshmallows and create a spooky craft.
If you attend any of these activities we would love to hear from you! Feel free to come back and leave a comment below.