- Wells Fargo Red, White and Blue Festival. Thursday, July 4th from 5 to 10:30 pm in downtown Greenville on Main St. Admission is FREE! One of the largest fireworks displays in SC with live music, food and family activities.
- Greenville Drive Baseball. See a baseball game on the 4th with your kids! Game starts at 6:05 pm. Admission $7 - $10.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive. Thursday, July 4th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm on Main St at the Hyatt Regency NOMA Square. Admission is FREE!
- Highlights of the Collection Guided Tours. Thursday, July 4th starting at 3 pm. Located at the Museum & Gallery at Bob Jones University. Admission is $3 plus general admission.
- Music by the Lake. Thursday, July 4th at 7:30 pm at the Lakeside Amphitheater. Admission is FREE! Enjoy the Lakeside Concert Band as they play selections from Big Band, Jazz, Bluegrass, Latin, Contemporary, Marches, and Orchestral favorites.
Do your planning now for attendance at one of these events.
Have you been hearing rumors about a housing bubble? Well borrowing the infographic below from Keeping Current Matters, you now have proof that there is no housing bubble. If you still have some questions about our market after reviewing this information, feel free to contact me at 864.275.3953 with any questions. Have a great weekend!