· Last October, Greenville hosted journalist Jan Schroder. The two pages of editorial she wrote will reach 150,000 readers this month. Jan gives us both a fresh and reflective view of our community.
· Canadian Cycling Magazine April/May 2013 issue will feature four pages of content about cycling in the Greenville region. Written by Matthew Pioro, the article explores his cycling visit to Greenville, SC.
· News from Southern Living, Greenville didn't get the title as the South's "tastiest town", but did make the top 10. Thanks for your votes.
· Greenville got an article from Nashville Lifestyles.com. Stacie Standifer, who made a trip to visit us last September during Euphoria, wrote up two pages of coverage about our fair city.
· The publication Connect March/April 2013 features Greenville, SC as their City Spotlight. A visit by Lisa Savas resulted in two pages of editorial content plus a call-out on the cover.
· Other media mentions include recent Boston Globe coverage by Diane Daniel and a piece in Equire by John Mariani on his multi-day Greenville visit.If you have noticed any other coverage about Greenville SC in the media, feel free to leave us a comment below and maybe a link to the article. View the full version of Greenville "In The News."
If you know someone who wants to relocate to Greenville, let them know I do offer a FREE Relocation Package. My FREE relocation package will help you learn the ins and outs of living in Greenville or Upstate South Carolina. When I work with buyers who are relocating to the Greenville area, I not only show houses, but also help you learn about the Upstate. We'll drive the major arteries and veins of Greenville so you can get the pulse of the Upstate.